Thomas Tillett – President & CEO.
- Chairman - BioIndustrial Liaison Committee, American Society of Gene and Cell Therapy; Executive Director - Sustained Acts
- Former positions: Founder/CEO, RheoGene Inc. (merged with Intrexon Inc.); President, Quadrant Biosystems Inc., a division of Intrexon; Management positions in fine chemicals manufacture, formulations, sales and marketing at Rohm and Haas Company.
Lorraine H. Keller, Ph.D. – Executive Vice President of Technology.
- Senior Advisor/Development Strategist, Rondaxe Pharma LLC; Portfolio Manager, BioStrategy Partners
- Former positions: Founder/VP of Marketing and Communications RheoGene Inc. (merged with Intrexon Corporation); Senior technical, toxicology and regulatory positions at Rohm and Haas Company
Travis Meredith, DVM, MBA, Diplomate ACT – Founding Partner
- Vice President of Commercial Operations for PetWatch Animal Hospitals, Inc.
- Former positions: Marketing Manager, Schering Plough Animal Health; Market Development Manager for Companion Animal Portfolio, Intervet Inc; Owner, VRS Partners.
Board of Directors
Thomas Tillett – President & CEO, MBF Therapeutics
Christopher Cashman – CEO, Protez Pharmaceuticals; former senior executive at Pfizer Animal Health.
Christopher Ragland – Managing Principal, Axxiom LLC; former President, Intervet; former Vice Chairman of the Animal Health Institute
Kathleen Shay, Partner – Duane Morris LLP
Clinical Advisory Board
Carl Johnson, A.M. DVM – Senior Director Research, Baxter Healthcare Corporation; former Director, Product Development and Regulatory Affairs – Intervet; Director, Global Veterinary Medical Group Pfizer Animal Health
Thomas O’Brien, Ph.D. Professor, Lankenau Institute for Medical Research; Professor, Department of Dermatology and Cutaneous Biology, Thomas Jefferson University